|Reports to:||Site Principal|
|Posting Date:||October 22, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Until Filled|
Teach in a variety of ways to implement the instructional program, including working directly with students in small groups or on a one-to-one basis, as a substitute.
Knowledge (Position requirements at entry):
- Subject matter.
- Established curriculum and curriculum trends.
- Laws, Rules, policies and trend instruction.
- Assessment procedures.
- Human development and learning.
- Behavior management.
- Effective Communication
- Ability to work with individuals nd groups of students to support academics and behavior management.
- Must have patience working with students.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, peers, parents and staff members.
Skills (Position requirements at entry):
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction
Training and Experience (Position requirements at entry):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Competion of course work satifying the requirements for issuance of anArizona Teaching Certificate and all endorsements in the area(s) of asignment.
- Prefer prior experience working with students.
Licensing Requirements (Position requirements at entry):
- Current Arizona Teaching Certificate
- Current AZ fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as to read handwritten or typed material, and the ability to adjust focus, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds of materials, et.
- This position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from several people and interact with the public and other staff.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Application is in WORD format