Thank you to all the families who came out for parent teacher conferences. Thank you to the PTO for providing lunch. If you have any questions about curriculum, instruction or assessment please let me know.
- A “Home Connect” letter will be shared at the end of k-5 dibels testing with results and suggestions of activities that can be done at home to support our efforts at school. Let me know if you have questions.
- Grades 3-8: take Edumentum Study Island standards-based benchmark testing, this is also three times a year: https://mcsd10.org/benchmarking/
- Study island also has components you can use at home:https://mcsd10.org/letter-to-parents/ and https://mcsd10.org/study-island-getting-started/
If you need any help with login information for our supplemental programs (IXL, Study Island, Head Sprout, etc) please contact your child’s teacher or Dr. J!
Thank you for your support! If you have questions, or I can be of assistance, please let me know.
Dr. Justin Roberson
Maine Consolidated School District
AASA Smart Goals
MCSD students will increase from 38% to 48% on AASA ELA Assessment by April 2024.
MCSD students will increase from 47% to 57% on AASA Math Assessment by April 2024.
This is how we will meet our goal:
- Standards-based instruction in both ELA and math in the classroom; weekly observations providing immediate feedback
- Standards focus within curriculum; essential elements of instruction; DIBELS; utilized with fidelity
- RTI/ MTSS focus with timely and purposeful interventions in ELA and Math for tier 1,2,3 groupings; progress monitor.
- Social Emotional Learning implemented based on student need, assessed and reflected with positive behavior and intervention supports within the curriculum
- Consistency with grading and homework expectations
- Incorporate SMART goals setting in the classroom and recognizing mastery and improvement
Breakfast : $3.25
Breakfast : $0.30
Free language assistance, auxiliary aids, and/or accommodations are available upon request
PARENTVUE LOGIN / REGISTRATION
- Contact 928-635-2115 before beginning the registration process
- Use your ParentVUE account to review your student’s information.
BREAKFAST / LUNCH APP
- Log in to your current account or sign-up for a new account.
Maine Consolidated School District is dedicated to achieving educational excellence for all.
Through high expectations, the development of lifelong learning habits, promoting active parental involvement, and quality professional development; we enable our students to embrace the change, growth, and opportunities for achievement in the diverse world of their future, and thereby become productive and successful citizens.
Join the Maine Consolidated School Team
We have a variety of job vacancies and volunteer positions that focus on commitment to providing a quality education to our students.