Maine Consolidated School
- Sun 28
- Mon 29
- Tue 30
- Wed 1
- Thu 2
- Fri 3
- Sat 4
- Sun 5
- Mon 6
- Tue 7
- Wed 8
- Thu 9
- Fri 10
- Sat 11
- Sun 12
- Mon 13
- Tue 14
- Wed 15
- Thu 16
- Fri 17
- Sat 18
- Sun 19
- Mon 20
- Tue 21
- Wed 22
- Thu 23
- Fri 24
- Sat 25
- Sun 26
- Mon 27
- Tue 28
- Wed 29
- Thu 30
- Fri 31
- Sat 1
13DecemberAll Day13December5:30 pmMCS Music Room
Did You Know?
- You can click on the events in the calendar above to find out pertinent information.
- All our staff have their own profile pages in the Staff Directory. Profiles share information about the staff member and information about the classes they teach.
- We have a Gallery of Special Moments to share with you!
Current Salaried & Volunteer Vacancies
Apply to become part of the MCSD team. View our listings here.
Our Mission / Vision
Maine Consolidated School District is dedicated to achieving educational excellence for all.
Through high expectations, the development of lifelong learning habits, promoting active parental involvement, and quality professional development; we enable our students to embrace the change, growth, and opportunities for achievement in the diverse world of their future, and thereby become productive and successful citizens.
AZ M2 Smart Goals
MCSD students will increase from 40% to 50% on AZM2 ELA Assessment by April 2022.
MCSD students will increase from 32% to 50% on AzM2 Math Assessment by April 2022.
- Comprehensive tiered instruction in both ELA and math in the classroom; weekly observations providing immediate feedback
- Curriculum analysis including the components of state standards, instructional elements and delivery; diagnostic screener, benchmark assessments and interventions
- RTI/ MTSS focus with timely and purposeful interventions in ELA and Math for tier 1,2,3 groupings; progress monitor.
- Social Emotional Learning is introduced, implemented, assessed and reflected with consideration of positive behavior and intervention supports within the curriculum
Parental Apps for Maine Consolidated School
For the 21-22 school year, we offer breakfast, lunch and snacks for the extended day care program free of charge. Adult lunch, $4.00
Completing the free and reduced meal application is not required by law. However, we are encouraging all families to complete the application. This year, Maine Consolidated School District is pleased to provide free breakfasts and lunches for all students while in school. However, ALL FAMILIES should complete the application for free and reduced lunch (even if you feel you do not qualify) for pandemic-related and federal funding benefits for our district. This application helps us keep good track of our school’s child nutrition data.
Use your ParentVUE account to review your student’s information.
Contact 928 635 2115 before beginning the registration process
Log in to your current account or sign-up for a new account.