Summary of position
The Instructional Aide works in collaboration with teaching staff to implement instructional programs, including working directly with children in small groups to reinforce reading, language arts, mathematics, computer instruction, and other skills.
- Arizona Department of Public Safety fingerprint clearance card
- Associates degree or equivalent of two (2) years’ college education (60 semester hours) or passing test results from the ParaPro or WorkKeys assessment
- Prefer prior experience working with children
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interactions with co-workers
- Maintains regular attendance and complies with State Law and District policies and regulations. Maintains a safe environment for students, conducive to learning.
- Other duties as assigned