|Salary:||Based on education and experience|
|Posting Date:||October 19, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Until Filled|
- Responsible for supervising and inspecting the cleaning and maintenance of District buildings, grounds and equipment.
- Maintain the physical school facilities in a condition of operating excellence so that it may be fully used at all times.
- Works with SFOB to fund major projects.
- CDL Licencie preferred
Knowledge (Position requirements at entry):
- Building cleaning techniques.
- Building maintenance procedures.
- Chemical and chemical mixtures.
- Safety and security procedures.
- Basic mathematics.
Skills (Position requirements at entry):
- Supervising staff
- Using computers and related software applications.
- Reading and understanding blueprints, schematics.
- Reading and understanding Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Handling emergencies.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Training and Experience (Position requirements at entry):
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Six months of cleaning experience or any combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
Licensing Requirements (Position requirements at entry):
- Current Arizona Driver’s License
- Fingerprint Clearance
- Supervises staff to include assigning and monitoring work, ensuring training, resolve conflicts, interviewing applicants; and conducting performance evaluations.
- Respond to staff requests, emergencies, and equipment failure.
- Submit projects to the SFOB for funding of major repairs.
- Inspect building and grounds for needed repairs; perform minor repairs.
- Clean up and dispose of hazardous and infectious waste.
- Secure buildings by maintaining alarms, records, and issuing keys. Train staff on the use of alarm systems.
- Complete paperwork, work orders and reports.
- Provide preventative maintenance of lighting, plumbing, doors, locks, playground equipment, sprinklers, grounds, and heating and air conditioning unit.
- Order supplies and parts.
- Plan custodial and repair activities to include coordinating schedules with district personnel.
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Incumbents may be subject to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, vibrations, fumes, odors, dusts and chemicals.
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Application is in WORD format